Admission for Session- 2016-17
1. Two (02) years (four-04) semester) Pre-sea Academic Training & Certificate
2. Twelve (12) Months Apprentice/Internship On Board Job Training-OJT on Sea –going Vessels of International reputed (S. Korean, Japanese, Norwegian) shipping companies with monthly allowances US$ 600 to 300 $ in Third Year 5th & 6th semester.
3. Maritime English Course & Certificate.
4. Korea Language course & Certificate.
5. STCW Basic Safety Training Courses & Certificate.
6. Two Years Free Food & Lodging.
7. Practical Workshop Training and Dock Yard/Ship Visit.
8. Free Uniform & all Books.
9. National CDC-seaman Book, Seam ID Card.
10. One (01) Month Training on Coastal Vessel before joining Intl Shipping companies.
1. Taka Fifty Thousand (50,000/=) Per Year for Golden GPA 5.00 both SSC & HSC.
2. Taka Thirty Thousand (30,000/=) Per Year for GPA 5.00 both SSC & HSC.
3. Taka Twenty five thousand (25,000/=) Per Year for GPA 5.00 in SSC or HSC.
Stipend : Will be awarded to deserving candidate on case to case basis.
N.B: Free Food & Accommodation at CMC hostel after pass out till joining on board sea-going vessels.
Tuition Fees :
During Admission : 1,00,000/=
Per Semester : 3,00,000/= Payable beginning of each semester;
Two years covered in four (04) semesters.
Job Placement: CMC will arrange Internship/Job Placement On Board Job Training-OJT on sea going vessels of International reputed S. Korean, Japanese, Norwegian Ship.
Monthly Allowances: 600 U$ to 300 U$ During On Board Job Training- OJT at 3rd year.