1. Committing to a consistent manner in the delivery of training aims/goals at the satisfaction of the trainees and employees and meeting their needs;
2. Committing to promote Equal Opportunity for all its students and staff in all respect of college life to ensure that no one is discriminated against on the grounds of Race, Colour, Religion, Sex, Marital status, Disability, Age, Social position or Sexual orientation.
3. Committing to a structured Quality Program that satisfies the requirements as outlined in ISO 9001-2008;
4. Committing to a quality system based on the requirements of IMO as expressed in 1995 STCW Convention as amended and revised on 2010;
5. Ensuring that programs and services are designed and implemented with a commitment to meeting customer requirements;
6. Ensuring staff are highly qualified through ongoing recruitment, development and training;
7. Ensuring that standards are maintained and improved by active monitoring, reviewing and improving all activities;
8. Ensuring specific health & safety regulations in administration building, classroom, hostel, workshop, laboratories and all other premises.
9. Committing to conduct qualifications and training in adherence to the guidelines of the Directorate General of Shipping, Bangladesh to meets the IMO STCW requirements matching the National and ISO as well as of MLC-2006 Standards;
10. Ensuring safer Seas & Ports, cleaner Oceans, safety life, property & ISM code.
11. Committing to ensure environment friendly teaching, learning, leaving facilities and position in all respect.